Sunday, August 23, 2009

Fabolous


Fabolous, stop spelling your name at me. I understand that you have a pretty ill flow, and you're good at matching your hats to your sweatshirts, but this is not a spelling bee. I'm sure that your multi millions of dollars and generous helping of swagger ensure a slew of loyal fans will be ready to drop their undies at your command, but I hope what you perceive to be the clever incorrect spelling of your name does not make its way into the bedroom.
Also, we need to address the fact that you look like what might happen if Barack Obama had sex with Eddie Griffin. It's an issue. And does your bling really need to be this tough, Fab? You're gonna give some poor girl a  concussion.
As a heterosexual man, my interest in you ends with your raps, but I imagine you under the sheets with a lovely lady, your 25 pound chain catapulting into her forehead like a diamond studded trebuchet, constantly reminding her that you have replaced the "u" with an "o" because you got it like that.

1 comment: